Thursday, February 10, 2011

Completing my undergrad degree has been like watching a .jpg load on dialup


This seems like the easier option, sometimes.
I have been insanely busy lately, and for that I blame my senior thesis.  The project, which is an empirical research study on simultaneous food consumption and media use, has taken hold of my soul like the jaws of life, and is slowly depriving me of major nutrients.  While gathering qualitative data and then analyzing the findings is a bit amazing, I look forward to a future in which I both have a bachelor’s degree, and the ability to sleep at night.

When I do have the luxury of time to eat, I’ve been eating a lot of bagels.  Bagels are awesome, which is why I have decided to write my next blog post on bagels.

Until then, I will leave you with a picture of what I will look like after I run away from life to join the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment