Monday, February 28, 2011

Making Tracks for Celiacs in 2011

QUICK UPDATE! I know I promised to discuss bagels, but I'm going to do that later this week.

Right now I am working on an internet marketing proposal for the Rochester Celiac Support Group to help with the 2011 walk.  This is very exciting for me because it combines the two things I love most in the world: social media and the internet, and gluten-free food!

I hope to have a lot more to say about this project after I present my proposal to the walk committee and have a sense of whether or not they would like to move forward with my ideas.  I am kind of excited that I actually have time do this this.  I have completed all of the academic coursework for my bachelor's degree and am finishing up the remaining portion of my degree by working part-time.  I finish my co-op in May, and I graduate! Holla.

I have a collection of pictures I take of my food from my intentions to blog about it.  I should upload that too, sometime. Hmmmm.

By the end of the week, my friends.  By the end of the week! 

1 comment: