Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fun with Nail Paint

Liquid Vinyl from Orly
Trying to get back into writing blogs!  I've been posting pictures to Pinterest and Facebook, and I think there's probably a better way to post those online than throwing them in a facebook album. 
Leopard!

Lately I've been into nail polish a lot; I have ginormous nails so each time I paint them, it's like an art project.  I seem to paint my nails a lot on Sunday afternoons, mainly because it tends to be a time I'm home and sitting.  The last two nail projects have been black curtain tips, and crazy grey leopard print!

As another note, today as I was painting my nails, I was also eating GF cinnamon buns and sesame chicken.  I made both late last night because my boyfriend is about to start his 2nd semester at Cornell Law school, so I'm a little bummed about him being eaten by Cornellmonster again. Booooooo!

Random note to end on: Netflix really needs to get some sort of continuous play up in that bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment