Sunday, January 22, 2012

Junk Food Detox

When I am in charge of the world,
all meals will be french fries and
ice cream cones.
At one point last week, I planned to write a blog post about frosting lumps.

I LIED.

Not really, I just ate like an 8 year old who was in charge of the world would eat, and now I feel like my body wants vegetables.

So, I am officially launching my junk food detox. I am hoping this lasts longer than 20 minutes.  I did hit rock bottom yesterday though when I was having a pity party for myself and went to CVS to buy a box of Fun Dip valentines.

JUST DO IT
I ate 24 dip-a-sticks.  I don't even want the powder... I just wanted the dip-a-sticks! UGH It's like they're made of compressed crack, I couldn't stop!!

So now I'm just going to try toooo... I don't know.  Eat an avocado or something.  I'm gonna try to feel this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment